S.A.F.E.Oceans

This site serves as the jumping off point for the new organization S.A.F.E.Oceans which stands for Student Action For the Environment. This site will have links to marine bio related news and also to satellite schools where the organization is also initiated.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

40 Acres Fest and Field trip info!

Hey everyone, we have decided to go ahead with our project for 40 acres fest which will be held this Sat. from 9-5pm. We will be meeting at Kandice's house this Friday afternoon to work on our project. I need absolute confirmation that you will be attending this Sat. if you plan to. Please send me an email stating when you are available to help out at the booth so I can set up the times. Please note that email is the only way I will know if some of you plan on helping Sat. If I do not get enough emails from people, we will not be able to set up Sat. Ok...moving on to the field trip. It looks like our best time to go down to UTMSI for this semester will be May 5th which is a Saturday. This is another issue in which I need input. So, do you guys want to

a.) Spend Sat. May 5th at UTMSI
b.) Spend Sun. May 6th at UTMSI
c.) Spend Sat. May 5th at UTMSI, spend the night and come back Sun. morning?

So that is it for now. I will be buying the stuff for 40 Acres Fest tomorrow afternoon, so I need to know who plans on helping by 5pm tomorrow! Thanks everyone.

I will have directions for Kandice's place up here tomorrow and will send out an email letting everyone know. Have a great day. ~AMI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home