S.A.F.E.Oceans

This site serves as the jumping off point for the new organization S.A.F.E.Oceans which stands for Student Action For the Environment. This site will have links to marine bio related news and also to satellite schools where the organization is also initiated.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Meeting Room change!

Hello, I hope everyone had a great week. Today we will be meeting at our normal time, 6:00pm. I have changed the meeting place from the turtle pond to the Union-Rm. 4.118. This is also called the Board of Directors Room. Just look for the room number, it's easier. Today we will be finalizing details for our volunteer event next Sunday as well as lunch afterwards. I also have some other volunteer news to run by members to see if you guys are interested. I would like to say that I think we've had a pretty good first month and I am excited to to hear what you guys think as well, so today will definitely involve feedback from you all as well. I hope you can make it. Email me: oceanadventurer@mail.utexas.edu if you have any questions. See you there.~AMI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home