S.A.F.E.Oceans

This site serves as the jumping off point for the new organization S.A.F.E.Oceans which stands for Student Action For the Environment. This site will have links to marine bio related news and also to satellite schools where the organization is also initiated.

Monday, October 16, 2006

S.A.F.E.Oceans Outreach

This week, we will be "tabling" at the west mall to get the word out about overfishing. We will be out on Tuesday from 2-4:00pm and also Thursday from 1-4:00pm. Feel free to come by or email me if you would like to work the table during different times. Once again, I apologize for the cancellation of today's guest speaker. I know you gus were excited. Hopefully Bill can still come by when he feels better. In the meantime, I will search for others to come talk to us. Have a great night and email me if you have any questions.~AMI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home