S.A.F.E.Oceans

This site serves as the jumping off point for the new organization S.A.F.E.Oceans which stands for Student Action For the Environment. This site will have links to marine bio related news and also to satellite schools where the organization is also initiated.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Welcome Back S.A.F.E.Oceans!!!


Hey Everyone!!! Hope you all enjoyed your break. We are off to a fresh start this semester. We will be focusing on outreach and our project in Port Aransas this semester. We will be going down to Port A no less than 3 times this spring and will be doing research on the wetlands center there. I want to make sure that we also get other opportunities to do other outreach projects as well. We did not get to do as much last semester and I want to start this semester off with lots of suggestions. We will also be focusing on recruitment; so please bring your ideas to the first meeting. Our first meeting will be held on Jan. 21st. Hopefully, we will be in the same location. I just sent the request out so I will let you guys know ahead of time. I might have to alert everyone via the website and facebook until I get a consolidation of email addresses...my laptop got stolen last semester so all my addresses are gone...not to worry though, I got a new macbook for Xmas so it's not so bad :) Anyway, enjoy the last few days of your break and I will see everyone in a couple of weekS!! ~AMI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home